Ready to commit to service above self?
There are a few ways to see if you and Rotary align. You can do any of the following to begin the process:
- Send us a note.
- Come to one of our regular meetings at Noon on Tuesdays at Kentwood Hall and have lunch on us.
- Come by any one of our events to see Rotary in action.
- Call our Membership Chair, Britton Jobe, at 417-882-9090.
If you and Rotary seem like a match after meeting, then there are just a few more steps before the club initiates you as a member. This includes:
- A short application.
- Introductory Lunch.
- Forming a relationship with a sponsoring member.
- Agreeing to the responsibilities of Rotary.
- Initiation fee and club dues, with assistance provided if needed.
- A number of community service events to develop, organize, and work.
- A number of social events to attend.
- An array of member expertise to leverage for projects.
- A network of friends to call on for assistance.
- Support of a international organization to cross barriers.
- Regular attendance.
- Participate in community service projects.
- Participate in social functions.
- Practice the Four Way Test.
- Initiation fee of $175.
- Club Dues of $210 per year. (billed semi-annually)
- Meals $663 per year. (billed semi-annually)
- Service Fund contribution (optional) $100 per year. (billed semi-annually)
- Suggested Rotary Foundation contribution $120 per year. ($100 to the Annual Fund and $20 to Polio Plus)